Custom Orthotics for your feet
Using new technology and digital mapping, we can quickly scan your feet and have custom orthotics fabricated to support your arch, or lack of, in a matter of minutes and have your inserts delivered within 2 weeks!
Why get custom orthotic fabrications with Alkeme
When you choose Alkemē Sports RX for your custom orthotics needs in Miami and Broward, you can expect:
- Precision Craftsmanship: Custom-fitted to your unique biomechanics
- Quality Materials: For long-lasting comfort and support
- Expertise in Athletic Needs: Addressing sport-specific demands and shoe types
- Fast Scanning process: Using 3D mapping technology you are out the door in minutes
- Quick Turnaround: Get your custom orthotics within just 2 weeks!
why get custom fabricated orthotics?
Have you ever had pain in your feet, ankles, knees, hips or back? Very often these issues are stemming from misalignment of the feet, and can be easily addressed with custom orthotic inserts!
Orthotic inserts allow the feet and lower extremities to function at their highest potential by ensuring optimal alignment. They can decrease pain, alleviate pressure, and increase stability all the way up the kinetic chain. In other words, correcting the position of the feet can alleviate pain and imbalances in the knees, hips, and back! In addition, orthotics are used to treat specific pathologies such as diabetes, plantar fasciitis, hammer toes, heel spurs, and arthritis. Our techniques ensure that our orthotics fit the contours of your feet allowing for maximum support, comfort, and function.
Although custom orthotics are more expensive than off-the-shelf devices, they last much longer and provide more individualized support and correction. Our orthotics come with a lifetime guarantee on the shell, so no need to worry about them wearing down!
How does it work? Our physical therapist use a pressure map to measure the way your feet react with the ground both in stance and while walking! This allows us to compare your feet right vs left and to other “normal” scans. Based on these results and our physical therapists’ clinical expertise, we create a custom orthotic insert just for you!
Below are some examples of conditions that may benefit from our custom orthotics:
- Plantar Fasciitis, a common painful inflammation of the sole of the foot towards the heel, most easily recognized by its tendency to cause pain first thing in the morning
- Arthritis, which often affects different joints of the foot
- Diabetes, which interferes with circulation in the feet, requiring custom shoe modifications or custom-built footwear to alleviate pressure points
- Metatarsalgia, a painful foot disorder that affects the bones and joints at the ball of the foot
- Heel Spurs, a growth of dense tissue or bone growing out of the calcaneous bone on the heel. This is due to excessive pressure on this region from changes in walking
- Flat Feet, also known as Pes Planus or Pronated feet. This refers to a collapse of the normal arch, which results in a cascade of negative effects up the chain to the knee, hips and back.
- High Arches, also known as Pes Cavus or Supinated feet. This refers to an exaggerated arch, which results in increased pressures and other compensations up the leg and spine.
- Knee Pain, can often be a result of malalignment of the feet causing excessive collapsing of the knee inward.
- Back Pain, can often be due to malalignment of the feet causing compensations in the spine.
- Recurring Ankle Sprains, due to instability of the ankle which can be addressed with proper orthotics.
- Achilles Tendonitis, due to overstressing of the Achilles tendon which can be addressed with proper orthotics.
- Shin Splints, irritation of the tibia (shin bone) due to repetitive stress from impact like running or jumping. This can also be addressed with orthotics by properly aligning the feet and cushioning the impact to decrease overall pressure up the leg during activity.
Our physical therapist make a variety of orthotics ideal for different shoes and uses such as:
- Dress shoes
- High heels
- And more!
What our customers are saying
I’ve seen nothing but progression in my knee and the overall shape of my body. Everything we do is tailored for my body and my situation.
- Tyler Davis - Oklahoma City Thunder, NBA
Shout out to our dude Dr. Reef. I’m telling you man, Sharif down here in Miami. We down here in Miami getting it in, every offseason, he never fails.
- Alvin Kamara - New Orleans Saints, NFL